- Urgent translation
- Translation of personal documents
- Financial, economic and judicial translations
- Technical translation
- Medical translation
- Scientific translation
- Literary translation
- Translation of video and audio content
- Translation of websites
- Translation by a native speaker
- Layout and formatting
- Certification and legalization
- Prices for written translation
- Prices for certification and apostilization
- Prices for interpretation
- Prices for formatting
The difficulty of translating literary texts is to convey the author’s language, his style and manner of writing. Therefore, such a translation does not imply literal accuracy, but it does not accept distortion of the original. It is highly desirable that the translation of literary texts is done or edited by a native speaker.
We translate prose, folklore, biographies, memoirs and other genres. We also have experience translating film scripts. Our experts responsibly approach the translation of such texts, perform work efficiently and on time.
To evaluate the quality of our translations, you can order a free test translation of 1/2 or 1 standard page (which is 1800 printed characters, including spaces).
Today we work with many European, Oriental and Asian languages.
If you can’t find the relevant language in the list below, call us - we have a fairly large database of translators, and perhaps we will be able to help you