- Urgent translation
- Translation of personal documents
- Financial, economic and judicial translations
- Technical translation
- Medical translation
- Scientific translation
- Literary translation
- Translation of video and audio content
- Translation of websites
- Translation by a native speaker
- Layout and formatting
- Certification and legalization
- Prices for written translation
- Prices for certification and apostilization
- Prices for interpretation
- Prices for formatting
Our agency carries out translations of all types of certificates, including official and personal ones.Here are few certificates that are usually required to be translated:
- Certificate of employment;
- Certificate of enrollment;
- Account statements;
- Personal income tax certificate;
- Certificate of no criminal record;
- Medical clearance / Health certificate;
- Certificate of family composition, etc.
These kinds of certificates usually consist of one page and sealed with the seal of issuing authority.
TRANSLATION OF CERTIFICATE INTO RUSSIAN
Our agency carries out translations of various types and contents of certificates from/into different languages. Translation of certificates is certified either by a translation agency or by a notary public. Notarized translation is usually required for state organizations of the Russian Federation. For non-governmental organizations it is enough to certify the translation with the seal of translation agency (for example, the translation of medical certificates for insurance companies).
Price for notarized translation of one-page certificate from English into Russian
Price for one-page certificate translation from English into Russian with agency certification
Check the prices for translation from/into other foreign languages in section Prices for written translation.
The notarial certification of one document is 700 rubles; the agency certification is 100 rubles per document.
The estimate timing of certified translation from English into Russian of one-page standard certificate is 1-2 hours. The translation from/into other languages may take a little longer.
Today we work with many European, Oriental and Asian languages.
If you can’t find the relevant language in the list below, call us - we have a fairly large database of translators, and perhaps we will be able to help you